Visitors From Facebook But Read Organic On Google Analytics. This is one of the tricks that publishers like to use so that the content shared on Facebook will be read as organic visitors by Google Analytics.
How to Visitors From Facebook But Organic On Google Analytics
See step by step the following writing:
Step 1, enter google search then type your web post keyword followed by your website name, for example:
- Website post keyword: How To Get 10000 Likes On Facebook Page Free
- Website Name: 100cara
- Then type this keyword in Google search: How To Get 10000 Likes On Facebook Page Free 100cara
Then the search results on google will appear like this:
Step 2, please copy the Google search page link (Red box in step 1 image), and enter the Bitly application. Then create a short link. For the example link above I made it like this: bit.ly/get10000likepagefree
Step 3, Please share the short link on Facebook or in the comments column. So it will look like this example:
When people click the link that you share, a display will appear in step 1 of the image, if they like the content you share or your content provides a solution, then surely they will click your website that appears on the Google search page.
I use this method a lot to share solution content on the Facebook group. I started by observing the problems they faced, then I made a solution in the form of an article. Then I share on the Facebook group by sharing directly or sharing via the comments column.
This method also secures our website from the Facebook group blacklist because what is shared is a google link.
Apart from Facebook, this method can also be used on WhatsApp, SMS, and others. Good luck.
INTERESTING ARTICLE FO YOU
- Digital Marketing Trends for 2022
- Learn Digital Marketing With 360DigitalGyan App
- Facebook Ads When Facebook Turns into Meta
- How to Profit From Stocks’ Trading Cycle With Swing Trading Strategy
- What And How Is A Good Market Intelligence?
- 10 Best Business Ideas of 2021 – From Home and Low Cost
- Google Maps Marketing Demo – How To be Number 1 on Google Maps
- How To Retain Customers Online And Offline
- Car Dealership Digital Marketing – Complete Guide